Get the Karakoke Channel for musical party fun! Free for the first 51 songs
When the kids were opening their presents I was trying to find a television channel that played Christmas music. Low and behold, the only thing I could find was the Karaoke Channel. I can’t tell you how much my children enjoyed watching, singing and listening to the karaoke channel that they didn’t want to open their Christmas presents. My 18 month old just stood listening to the Christmas beats while my four year old was reading (yes she was reading) and singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
So when I looked up the Karaoke Channel online, I was excited to see everything that they had to offer to throw your own Karaoke Party.
What is the Karaoke Channel?
The Karaoke Channel is the world’s largest Karaoke library offering thousands of professional re-recorded songs and available in multiple platforms. You can get it through your cable provider as a video on demand service on via Smart TV applications. You can also stream songs and video through your computer or laptop. They also have iPhone/iPod mobile device apps as well as on demand via your cell phone provider.
So get ready to Download Karaoke Tracks with the Karaoke Channel.
Here’s some tips for throwing an awesome New Year’s Eve Karaoke Party:
1) Test your set up! Whether it’s your television, your computer or just busting out your mobile phone please make sure your equipment is working. Nobody wants to wait around bored waiting for the system to get set up when everyone is partying like it’s 1999. (Yes, this song is available on the Karaoke Channel)
2) Invite your family, friends, neighbors, pets and anyone that wants to sing along. They can even browse the library of songs to get started. You can easily build up a queue of songs so you don’t have to wait for set up after every song.
3) Preserve your memories. With a webcam or a digital camera, you can post photos and videos of the action via your favorite social networking site or in the Karaoke channel community where you can vote, rate or comment on selections.
4) Get the right microphone! Now you can always use your hairbrush but wouldn’t you like to use a special microphone that can amplify your voice (or not!) and add echo to it. You can with the Karaoke Channel’s very own microphone kit.
5) Create the right atmosphere. Clean up your house. Move the furniture. Prepare food and drinks. Most of all, prepare for a singing party and at just 99 cents an audio song and $1.49 for a video song, you can’t go wrong with the price. The free trial offer gets you 51 songs free and the paid for memberships which range from about $5.00 for two days to $9.95 a month to $59.95 a year gives you access to the full library of 8121 songs with more songs being added all the time.
6) Don’t lose your voice!