We receive many requests for advertising, sponsorship and guest posting on Dallas Single Mom and would love to be able to review and share the products and services that you have to offer Dallas Single Mom readers. Demographics are available below, since our primary market is the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, even though the topics we cover apply nationally. Dallas Single Mom site is poised for growth within in the next 6 months as the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area comprises of 12 different counties divided by the Dallas-Plano-Irving half and the Fort Worth – Arlington markets. Dallas Single Mom’s reach is well established over all 12 counties and beyond. The Dallas-Fort Worth area is the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, the fourth-largest in the United States, and the tenth-largest in the Americas. The DFW market is a hotbed for job growth with companies moving here and the low unemployment rate.
Submit your pitch, get a copy of the Dallas Single Mom Media Kit and add your name to my list. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Traffic –
Blog Traffic and Stats as of 04/11/2017
Interested in Advertising on Dallas Single Mom? Contact Me!
Want to know more?….
* Heather Buen is founder of Dallas Single Mom and current editor at Let’s Go Heather. She also founded the Dallas Single Moms Examiner, Dallas Culture and Events Examiner, and all localized to the Dallas – Fort Worth Area and beyond. She has written in Family Rambling, CBS Local, AXS.com, Collective Bias , and wrote a chapter in the free ebook “The Blogger’s Playbook” You can find many of her articles on Examiner have approximately 50,000 total post views a month and continues to grow with the addition of this website that she started in June 2011.
Teia Collier is the current owner and Editorial Director for the Dallas Single Mom brand. She is a mother of three, author, advocate, longtime editor, educator, blogger, fundraiser and lifestyle management coach and motherhood consultant. She has written for, curated and launched publications across the United States, including She Buys Cars, Adorno Magazine, AskMissA, DC Mama, Capitol Moms, Dallas Single Mom and Pink Book of Goodness. She is an ambassador for India Hicks and DoTERRA. Collier has ghost-written and hosted events for non-profit, governmental/educational agencies and industry insiders. She has a background in event management, public and private resource management, luxury design, concierge sourcing, social sales, education, wellness, public policy, public service and politics. She is socially savvy and well connected. Her reach and expanding network is established, trusted and continues to offer support, encouragement and a firm, relatable voice in the parenting/mommy-blogging industry. A sought after speaker on the topics of education, co-parenting, wellness and the importance of taking care of yourself, Teia is delighted to bring another voice to the Dallas Single Mom team and steer Dallas Single Mom forward in the upcoming years.
Recent television and live social media spot:
Partnering with Britax, Lexus and She Buys Cars for Child Passenger Safety Week
Feature for Eyeopener to discuss Dating After Divorce
What Services Do We Over?
Dallas Single Mom is also available to businesses, public relations companies, advertising agents, individuals and for-profit organizations for the following:
- Public, Keynote Speaking Apperances
- Personalized Concierge and Best Life Now Coaching
- Family and Women’s Travel
- Product Reviews
- Experienced Expert Advice
- Women’s Interest Stories
- One-on-One Consulting
- Live Group Workshops
For more information, please contact her at (469) 509-2815 or here!
We are primarily interested in the following items:
Women’s Interest, Family Travel, Family Products, Kids, Divorce and Co-parenting, Dating and Relationships, Work Life Balance for Working Moms, Self-Care Experiences, Culturally Enriching Experiences and Craft Activities.
The best way to work with Dallas Single Mom is to send a message that is clear and succinct. Who is your audience, why is it interesting or timely, and how does it solve their problems? I want to know if it is solving a problem or a need above everything else.
The purpose of Dallas Single Mom
This site serves to provide unique, positive perspective on life of the single mom and single parents in general for the Dallas Fort Worth area. Approximately 21% of families in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are single parent family households, as reported in the latest US Census figures. This presents a unique opportunity to reach out to those households as well as to all mothers with regards to: challenges, inspirational stories, parenting as well as products, coupons, discounts and giveaways.
Dallas – Fort Worth – Media goldmine
Two major newspapers serve the area: The Dallas Morning News and the Fort Worth Star Telegram. According to RadioTime, the market has 38 AM stations, 58 FM stations (many of them class Cs), and 18 full-power television stations. Dallas-Fort Worth is the 5th largest television market in the United States, behind only New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Philadelphia.
According to a Media Audit survey in December of 2010 for the DFW area at least 85% of respondents in their sample that lived in the DFW area logged online. Of those 52% of residents log into Facebook, 73% into Google, 30% on MSN and 11% on Twitter. Many other popular sites included local news content sites.
So, why Dallas Single Mom?
* The Dallas Single Mom brand is becoming more renowned and active in the lifestyle – mommy blogging arenas and dating blogging communities. The brand is simple and easy to understand and many readers relate to her experiences and find her articles and tips very useful. Dallas Single Mom also showcases events, products and services with unbiased reviews, features interactive interviews, participates in a variety of social media giveaways, contests and promotions and tirelessly markets the site, its readership and her efforts.
Why should you partner with Dallas Single Mom?
The answer is pretty clear.