Recently at a stop at Target, I saw some lovely readers while I was stalking the book section, trying to decide if it is too early to start reading my beloved holiday romances. After a few minutes, we got to talking about the day, our kids, what books make us smile, which ones we hope will be turned into movies and our current obsessions….
It was an absolute blast and hence this new series… current obsessions….
- Harney and Sons Chocolate Mint Black Tea. Delightful, smooth, chocolately with a fresh hint of mint, like a grown-up version of a York Peppermint Patty. Snag it here.
- Gill Paul’s newest captivating tale, Another Woman’s Husband. I’m reading this one, rather than listening. There’s something delightful about the feel of print, paper and the fun of placing my bookmark to hold my place. It’s a simple pleasure that makes me not even mind waiting for the carpool line to begin. Find it here.
- The Krista dress from Reformation. I think I need it in Navy and Red. I have the Rou and the Maya and am addicted. These dresses are easy wear, with a wrinkle resistant fabric that rocks my world, simple to wash, and they just plain look good all the freakin’ time. It’s a win for me.
- Homemade Potato Chips. I went to a luncheon roundtable last week, and these were one of the side dishes. It was absolutely addictive, and I’ve been trying to recreate them… these seem the closest.
- Sappy fall romances on Hallmark. I have no words about how excited I get about the new fall, pre-Christmas movies. I settle in with a glass of wine, something savory, sweet or a mini-cheese board and call it good. Check the schedule here.