Vanity Fair Napkins has partnered with Match.com to host a fun, singles meet and greet called “Date A Napkin User” at Hickory Street Annex on February 22, 2018. Based on the result of their hilarious but rather fascinating study about the fun of dating a napkin user. The study notes that napkin users are more polite, respectful and possibly more generous people by nature. As a napkin user myself, I think this is delightful and the evening should be a blast.
Want more details?
RSVP via Eventbrite here and check out the details from their post below.
Ready to meet someone who won’t ditch you after cuffing season? Someone who will watch bad television with you? Vanity Fair and Match.com partnered up to bring to you the first ever Date A Napkin User Singles Social. Mix and mingle with Dallas’ most eligible singles through interactive experiences.
What to expect:
- Napkin using singles over 21 years old
- Complimentary food, beer & wine
- A DJ who will be taking requests to help you woo that special someone
- One-of-a-kind experiences
- Free swag
About Vanity Fair Napkins:
- Vanity Fair Napkins conducted a nationwide study on dating that revealed napkin users have more qualities people look for in a potential partner.
- See the study results here: dateanapkinuser.com