There will be 100 GameStop stores (including the Southlake and Garland stores) that will be dropping Lures every two hours starting tomorrow (July 23 and 24) at 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Expert GameStop associates will also be on site to discuss insight and tips.
If you are trying to find Pikachu or in need of a happy little Jigglypuff then GameStop, can help Pokémon Trainers catch them all when you play the location-based mobile app game, Pokémon Go.
WHO: Local GameStop spokesperson available for more Pokémon Go insight and tips
WHAT: Visual opportunities at GameStop Store location with local gaming experts
WHEN: July 16 – 17, with offers continuing through July 24, 2016
- Oakridge Plaza, 3112 N Jupiter Rd. Suite 308, Garland, TX 75044
- Shops of Southlake, 1251 E Southlake BLVD SPC 351, Southlake, TX 76092
- GameStop is one of the best places to find and train your Voltorb or Charmander: 223 GameStop locations are PokéStops. Come catch your next Pokémon digital character at the GameStop store near you.
- The GameStop Store will be dropping Lures every two hours starting at 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17. The Lures will help Pokémon hunters entice more digital creatures to head their way.
- Customers who make some catches at GameStop stores are encouraged to not only add them to their Pokédex but to also take photographs of their Pokémon encounters and share them via social media using the hashtag #PokemonAtGameStop.
- Only at GameStop, now until July 24, Pokémon Go fans can hunt for new Pokémon collectibles at GameStop. By trading in select games toward the purchase of Pokémon products, including iTunes and Google Play gift cards that can be used in-game, trainers will receive $25.00 in store credit toward their purchase. Visit http://www.gamestop.com/trade – 25pokemon to see the list of eligible games.
- GameStop has portable chargers to combat constant screen time and keep players going. See a GameStop associate to power up today!