Have you tried Ginger beer yet? If you have had a Moscow Mule then you may have had ginger beer in it. Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer has curated two of their favorite champagne cocktail’s perfect for this year’s New Year’s Eve party or a unique addition to your New Year’s Day brunch. Full recipes below. They have different flavors like spiced orange, Scottish Raspberry, and more.
The Cookie Rookie
· orange juice
· 1 bottle Crabbies Ginger Beer (I used the Spiced Orange flavor)
· champagne or sparkling wine
1. Pour orange juice 1/3 of the way up a champagne glass. Top with another 1/3 of the Crabbies Ginger Beer and then top with champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with limes and orange slices.
· 1-1/2 oz Raspberry and Blackberry Infused Cognac
· 1 oz Crabbie’s Rasbberry Alcoholic Ginger Beer
· 1 oz Champagne
· 3 drops Black and Blue Bitters
1. Build in a cocktail flute and serve fresh berries.
For the Raspberry and Blackberry Infused Cognac
· 2 Cups Cognac
· 1 pint mixed Raspberries & Blackberries
1. Place fruit in a non-reactive container and top with cognac. Let sit for 1-2 weeks.