These calendar of events include classes, workshops, grand openings and other public celebrations that Dallas Single Mom Readers can attend or read about.
Some events may include a fee and others will be free. If you would like us to share your event in our calendar, please submit events in the form, send us an email with the subject line “Event Calendar” and send your event via the contact form.
- This event has passed.
FREE Kids Camps – Summer Squads at Galleria Dallas launching June 24
June 24 @ 11:00 am - June 28 @ 12:00 pm
Youth ages 7-12 can participate in free hour-long daily programs at The Galleria Dallas sponsored by retailers including lululemon, Le Creuset and Fossil.
This summer Galleria Dallas is launching a fabulous new summer camp experience called Summer Squads, for kids between the ages of 7-12, and best of all, it’s going to be free! Yay! It’s going to be from June 24-28, 2019 featuring the fun of lululemon, LUSH, Le Creuset and Fossil. Here are details from the press release.
Want to get more details? Visit here.
Galleria Dallas will help kids learn how to live a green lifestyle this summer while having fun with a week of hour-long camp sessions running from June 24-28 inside the shopping center. Camps are open to kids ages 7 through 12, and will take place in a different store with a different theme each day of the week. Participating campers will also get a limited edition Summer Squad tote and a nutritional snack.
The Summer Squad lineup:
- Monday, June 24: Get zen with lululemon, as kids experience yoga and meditation
- Tuesday, June 25: Make bathtime fun at LUSH, where kids will learn to make a bath-bomb
- Wednesday, June 26: Kids can learn to cook healthy food at Le Creuset with Second Floor Regionally Inspired Kitchen
- Thursday, June 27: Fashion is the focus when the Concierge+ and Holly Quartaro join forces in the Alley to help kids create their own fashion look and runway show
- Friday, June 28: Join the team at Fossil when kids learn about embossing and other activities.
Camps Monday – Thursday will be held from 11 a.m. to noon. Friday’s camp at Fossil will be from 11:30 – 12:30. Check in will be in-store at 11 a.m. and pick up will occur at noon at the specified store.
Here is a list of more events brought to you by Spingo –
Not all events are Dallas Single Mom affiliated events. For more information on some of these events, please contact the event owner.