Interested in a career in automotive? I want to extend a personal invitation for you to join me there. I will join the team from A Girl’s Guide to Cars in Chicago at the What Drives Her Luncheon and Panel at the Chicago Auto Show Media Preview.
On February 7, from 11-3pm at McCormick Place, women in automotive from around the world will join together to talk, share and lean together and help shape next year in a way that only women can. After all 85% of all automotive decisions are made by women, it’s time that we helped to shape the conversation. Enter the “What Drives Her Luncheon” — it’s going to be fabulous.
This year’s event will feature female leaders and founders from across the automotive, news and entertainment industries sharing their knowledge, expertise and experiences in a fun and innovative format designed to create opportunity and access like no other event in the automotive industry. It’s the perfect time to ask questions and get the inside scoop and a better peek behind the curtain, and learn how women are building careers, shaping economic policy and impacting the very instruments that we use everyday to carry us through the moments of our lives.
This year’s speakers include:
- Amy Marentic, Director of Product Line Management, Ford Icons
- Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer of Hyundai
- Keitha Blackburn, Manager, Experiential Marketing, Porsche
- Kelly Webb Roberts of Webb Auto Group
- Roz Varon, Traffic and Transportation anchor, ABC 7 Chicago
- Jessica Egerton, Director of Brand at Cooper Tire
- Michelle Collins, Director of Marketing and Communications, Borg Warner
- Jennifer Newman, Editor in Chief of Cars.com
- Scotty Reiss, Founder of A Girls Guide to Cars
- Tanya Gazdik, Senior Reporter, Automotive, MediaPost
I’m looking forward to a seat at the table, lessons and stories from women that have been there and are there. I’m also looking forward to sharing the experience with other awesome women living their lives and going after their dreams. It’s time, and I can’t wait.
If you would like to come and want to learn more, visit A Girl’s Guide to Cars Event listing, here, qualified applicants will receive a complimentary invitation to join us at the event.