In my second installment of Merry Christmas Mondays, this little stocking stuffer would be perfect since it’s all about feet! It’s the PedEgg – You can get it everywhere and why don’t I ever pick it up? Usually I make a list, I’m on a budget and I’m running around with two children and so the prospect of picking up one more thing never makes it to the top of my mind.+
At places like Amazon.com, you can get the Pedi-Egg for around $6.00 or at CVS or Walgreens for around $10.00. Why this makes my list is because I’m running around all day. I don’t just want the PedEgg, I’d like an all natural mint collection for foot bathing, soaking scrubbing and all around softness.
Here are some things I’d recommend for the Minty foot soak gift basket:
1) Fresh Organic Mint Leaves to make my own essential oil or to boil as part of a foot bath
2) Mint essential oil – Try Aura Cacia – Essential Oil Organic Peppermint – 0.25 oz. Available at Amazon.com and other retailers between $6.00 to $20.00
3) Bay Laurel and Mint foot and leg lotion – Retails at Amazon.com for $11.94
4) C. Booth Peppermint Foot Lotion – available at Ulta.com for $4.99
5) Buffing Blog – Sephora – Sephora 4-Step Buffer, $5, sephora.com
6) Dr. Teals Epsom Foot Soak – Cooling Peppermint – I have seen these at Wal-Mart but you can buy this online at: drugstore.com for $4.99
Total Retail Price (not include the basket and trim): Under $40
Previous Post: « Remember our fallen Military at DFW National Cemetery – Dallas Culture & Events | Examiner.com
Dallas Single Mom Examiner says
Yes! and you can get it at Walmart for a huge bag – So cheap! I love mint for the summer! Mojitos, mint juleps, mint sorbet. I love boiling plain mint leaves in water, then adding lemon and a little sugar and cooling it with ice. A mint drink!
that epsom salt looks fantastic! following you…ramona from http://bubbiandboo.blogspot.com