The internet is full of things to be read and consumed. Here are several that caught my eye and are definitely worth the read. Some are auto related, others family related and still others are just plain feel-good stories that deserve to be shared or made me smile.
Know of another story that should be on an upcoming ‘Worth the Read’ roundup? Drop me an email to email@example.com
* The story of a DIY Supercar, a whole lot of grit and creativity from fellow Texas Auto Writer, Mercedes Lilienthal for the New York Times, here.
* How an assignment and one teacher’s response can uplift a student, via WFAA, here
* The story of the Ford Raptor in ‘Nobody Needs Truck’ by The Gentleman Racer Michael Satterfield, here.
* A collaborative conversation on wealth, kids and how not to raise a brat from Emma Jacobs at The Financial Times, here.
* Make-it-delicious at home recipe for Butter Chicken from Spend with Pennies because my sister made it for dinner last week and teased me with it via FaceTime, you can find the recipe here.